The Swift-Coles Historic Home in Bon Secour, Baldwin County, was built in 1882 as a simple dogtrot cabin. In 1898, the Swift family purchased the home and established the Swift Lumber Company on the property. As the family grew, the Swifts added the west wing in 1902, and in 1908, now with 11 children, added the upstairs. The home is now an event center and house museum owned by Baldwin County Historic Development Commission. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2016.