The stone Warden’s Residence in Triana, Madison County, was built in 1941 by the Civilian Conservation Corps as a home for the warden of Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge. In 1950, it became a clinic serving Black residents in the area. After the 1960s, it operated as a desegregated clinic until 1990. The property is now operated as part of Triana’s town park. The building was listed along with two other outbuildings on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.