The Saunders-Goode-Hall House is located just outside Town Creek, Lawrence County. The initial phase of the home was built in 1824 by Methodist minister Turner Saunders in the Palladian style and then passed through a succession of owners until it was purchased by the Mauldin family in the 1940s. They continue to own it, but it is uninhabited. The home was documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1939 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Courtesy of the Library of Congress, Historic American Buildings Survey