The Allen Plantation in Lisman, Choctaw County, was built in 1897 by Richmond Allen, son of one of the earliest settlers in the area. It replaced an earlier structure built in 1841. The property also houses a shed, a chicken house, and a smokehouse. The family's cotton gin is nearby. The Allens once ran a general store and a school on the property as well. It is listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage.