Skip directly to content

Old Gordo City Hall

The first city hall in Gordo was built in 1914 and housed the mayor's office, the town jail, and the city court. It is the oldest brick structure in the city and is now an art gallery and museum. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Photograph by Jimmy Emerson