Skip directly to content

Turkey Hunter Using a Call

An Alabama turkey hunter uses a "friction" turkey call, a commonly used type that involves a peg being drawn across a surface of slate, ceramic, aluminum, or other material to simulate turkey sounds.
Courtesy of the Alabama Department of Conservation and National Resources